At Ormiston Victory Academy, Communicating with Parents and Carers is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and things that really matter is something we care about.
We are using ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate with families.
To login to your ParentMail feed, please go to pmx.parentmail.co.uk, then enter your email address and password to login.
For help with your ParentMail account click here.
As part of our commitment to being an ‘Eco School’, we have decided to make all reports electronic using GO4Schools.
GO4Schools allows parents to have 24/7 access to “live” information about their child’s education!
- You and your child can see Real-Time, Subject-Specific Assessments and Access Course Information
- You and your child can access Progress Reports Online, either as web pages or as great-looking PDFs that you can print at home
- You can view your child’s Attendance Statistics
- You can check your child’s timetable online, helping reduce the number of forgotten PE kits, cooking ingredients and other essential equipment
- All at the click of a button!
How do I access GO4Schools?
To login to your GO4Schools account, please go to www.go4schools.com/parents, then enter your email address and password to login.
If you are using GO4Schools for the first time, please refer to our Go4Schools Parent Access Guide, to help you get started.
Should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Manager, Miss K. Ellwood on 01603 742310 ext 232.