At Victory, we are passionate about giving our students a voice in shaping the future of our academy. Each Head Ambassador leads a team of students, specialising in an area of the academy.
We are delighted to announce the following students as our senior Head Ambassadors for 2016/2017:
- Victoria Atkins – Head Girl; strategic leadership & academy relations
- Freddie Neil – Head Boy; strategic leadership & STEM leader
- Anastasia Houghton – Ambassador for Student Welfare
- Tinashe Kanyowa – Ambassador for Raising Achievement
- Deandre Dziva – Ambassador for Teaching & Learning
- James Watford – Ambassador for SEND students
- Josiah Blake – Ambassador for Arts & Community
- Hamza Khizer – Ambassador for Transition
We have also appointed a range of junior ambassadors to support their work – especially the induction of new students to the academy.
We are very proud of the work our students do to support one another.