Rewards @ Victory
At Victory we aim to create a culture where praise, rewards and achievements are widely celebrated. It is important to us that students are always motivated to work as hard as possible. Therefore we have created our new reward system, where students will be rewarded for a whole range of activities, both academic and pastoral.
One of the ways in which we reward students, is by giving them visa points for their hard work and achievements, both in lessons and around the academy. Within each lesson students will have the opportunity to earn Visa Points for excellent commitment to learning through producing excellent class work, demonstrating a positive attitude to learning and for good homework.
Visa Points are centrally recorded on GO 4 Schools, which parents/carers can access to see when their child has been rewarded with Visa Points.
As students earn their visa points, they have the opportunity to save up and spend them in our visa shop which is located in the Main Building at Student Services.
Our current price list includes:
- Coffee Machine Token (10)
- Bacon Roll/Slice of Pizza (10)
- Mini Chocolate (10)
- Stationery/Art Equipment (15)
- Ice Cream (20)
- Queue-bot Voucher for a week (20)
- Breaktime Upstairs Pass (20)
- Lift Pass Voucher for a day (25)
- DJ @ Break (30)
- Cinema (30 per student)
- Free Lunch Pass (30)
- Ormiston Travel Mug (35)
- Cinema with snacks (35 per student)
- Ticket to school performance (40)
- Ormiston Infuser Water Bottle (40)
- Lunchtime Gaming Pass (45)
- Lunch for 2 people (50)
- Chauffeur minibus service (50)
- Bespoke lunchtime lesson (Knitting/Meditation/Chess/Make-up/Nail art/Other) (50)
- Make a sign in DT for your home (50) (Wed after school)
- Nail painted and permission voucher (50)
- Captain’s table – extended lunch (60)
- Whole form non-uniform day (1,500 visas collectively – 50 average per student)
- Use of Gym or Sports Facilities (60)
- Trampoline Session (60)
- Rent an iPad/Console with games for the week (60 per night)
- Non-Uniform day (65 per student)
- Chauffeur minibus service with in-flight service (65)
- Teacher for a lesson (70)
- Priority End of Term Departure (75)
- Afternoon tea (80 per student – after-school)
- VIP Beauty Pass (90 per student)
- Place on rewards trip Summer term (100 per student)
- £25 Voucher for iTunes/Sports Park/JD sports/Amazon/Go Ape/Quasar/Whitlingham/McDonald’s/Love2Shop/Waterstones/Theatre (250)
At the end of each half term, we hold a rewards assembly for each year group.
In each assembly, students are rewarded for:
- 100% Attendance – prize draw.
- Most visas per form.
- Sporting Achievements – winners of Inter-college competitions.